16.5.14

Handmade wet bag


Hi everyone! I've been in the mood for sewing this week and i've been busy making all kids of bits which I can't wait to show you! I'm hoping to finish Noah's nursery off in the next week (still waiting for furniture to arrive!!!) and then I shall give you a tour! Anyway, one of the things I made today was a wetbag for when I'm at the gym/pool. I bought one for Noah last summer and it was really handy...we all know that horrible moment when you get back from the gym and you have to untangle your gross sweaty gym gear from clean clothes and it's made all the more worse if you then have wet or damp towels and swimming gear chucked in amongst it all! I decided to make a stand against my old ways...a pink Cath Kidston stand haha.
I had some spare pvc cloth kicking about from when I sized up our tablecloth. It was super easy to make, I literally made the cloth into a double rectangle and sewed up the sides. I also stitched a loop at the top which I fed some ribbon along in order to make a draw string effect...very useful for compacting the contents! Finally, I also stitched a loop on the opposite side of the bow so that I could hang the bag for convenience sake. Im pretty pleased with the outcome, what do you guys think?  It could be used for other things: laundry, tea towels, shoes, etc, but for now it will definitely be my swimming companion...now mummy and son can match with our Cath Kidston bags! *Ohh how sad i've become!*

Happy Friday everyone!
Love Bunty
xXx







Share:

2 comments

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig