20.6.14

Homemade drum kit



If I haven't already mentioned enough times, my little Noah loves banging and bumping things. He really enjoys exploring sounds and creating noises. I recently saw on Pinterest a lady had made a drum kit for her baby using pots and pans from her kitchen. I thought this would be right up Noah's street and so this morning we raided our kitchen for some pots and pans and arranged them in a circle for him to bash about till his hearts contentment! He really enjoyed holding wooden spoons and trying out the different noises that came from each pan. After a while he pulled the pans the right way up and pretended to be busy mixing some delicious recipe! I think he has been watching me in the kitchen because he seemed to know exactly how to stir!




Bunty 
xXx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig