14.1.15

Aden & Anais




I have started to prepare my hospital bag over the last week and one of the items that I will be packing are these beautiful swaddle muslin sheets by Aden and Anais. They are a brand I have loved for such a long time and now I finally have an excuse to buy a couple of bits!

These muslins are almost too good to use for burping a baby but as they are so large they can be used for swaddling too, or as a sun shade over a push chair. They are surprisingly versatile and I'm too excited to start using them! 


Aden and Anais have a whole range of different designs and products on their website, so many in fact that I was spoilt for choice! It actually took me ages to make up my mind! In the end, I settled on the cartoon giraffes and monkeys- A fine choice I think, as Noah has already spotted these has taken a great liking to them!


What I love most though is how cheerful and eye catching these are. The colours are just beautiful and I'm sure they will make the bleary eyed 3am feeding of a newborn that extra bit cheerful!



What do you guys think?
Love Bunty
xXx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig