26.1.15

Emma Hardie cleansing balm



I'm starting off this week with a few beauty related posts as I have made a few discoveries in the last few weeks which have made quite a difference to my skincare routine. The first product I wanted to show you happens to have the longest name in the world: introducing....Emma Hardie's amazing face moringa cleansing balm.
Now, I have never really been into using cleansing balms as they tend to be used as makeup removers, in fact this one is highly recommended as a makeup remover. My personal preference is to thoroughly remove my makeup using micellar water and then thoroughly wash my face after, so I wasn't sure how this was going to 'fit' into my own routine to begin with. But I'm so glad I bought it because in this last week alone this stuff has had quite an impact on my skin.
The balm incorporates moringa seeds, wild sea fennel and vitamin E to help balance, purify and minimise the appearance of open pores. It has a really fresh, organic scent which just feels clean and calming on the skin.
It also comes with a muslin cleansing cloth which has a soft flannel-like fabric on one side and a slightly more abrasive muslin fabric on the other- great for working around the t-zone and nose area!  After removing my makeup, I take a small amount of the cleansing balm in my fingers and as I lift it out of the packaging it melts into my hands like butter. I simply massage it all over my face and neck and leave it for a minute or two. Next I sink the muslin cloth into a basin of hot water and begin to remove the excess balm from my face. This reveals the most wonderfully cleansed skin which feels so peachy soft and hydrated. I can't tell you how luxurious and silky this feels on the face. It doesn't leave you with any dryness or that all too often need to run to your moisturiser and lather it on! My face feels squeaky clean, hydrated
 and glowing!


What I also love about this product is that it can be used as an overnight facial treatment too. By applying a layer over the skin 
before you go to bed, you wake up in the morning with super soft, 
hydrated skin that feels so youthful and happy. I've done this a 
couple of times in the last week now and my word, I have never woken up with such smooth baby-soft skin. It honestly feels like I've just had a luxurious facial.
I have now started using this cleansing balm in the mornings and evenings and I honestly can't get enough of it! It's a little bit of 'me' time that I look forward to every day and I know my skin is thanking me for it.



If you are on the market for a little bit of pampering for your skin to combat the weather, Emma Hardie is a great place to stop by. It is definitely a bit of an investment product, but I have to stress that a little goes a really long way. I bought the 100ml tub and already I can see this is going to last me some time.
If you would like to find out more about Emma Hardie products you can check out her website (here.) Alternatively, you can buy her products from Feel Unique (here)

Happy Monday everyone!
Love Bunty
xXx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig