28.4.15

Block heels


I have to confess I have always been a bit of a magpie.- When it comes to anything with a sparkle, 
my eyes are always drawn to explore and when there is a bargain to be had, well, I find it very hard to ignore! 

I have always loved the idea of wearing heels, but, I must admit I rarely feel 100% comfortable in them. Something about trying to balance in stilettos the width of a pin whilst tottering after my toddler is enough to make me shudder at the best of times. However, the current trend for block heels has gone a long way to resolve my problem! I bought these shoes from New Look last week in the sale. They were a steal at £5 and are possibly the most comfy heel I own! Not only is the heel covered in beautiful sparkly beads, but it is wide enough to make balancing in them a dream! What's not to love?! I wore these to my sister-in-law's wedding at the weekend and made it through the whole day before noticing any discomfort (which was only bought on by dancing!) 
For someone who really struggles with heels, these are a perfect 
choice for both day and night looks and I'm really looking forward 
to wearing them again!

I hope you're all well and enjoying your week,
Love Bunty

xXx









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig