10.5.15

Fruit icecubes



The other day a friend shared a youtube video with me where icecubes had been infused with different fruits to make summer drinks that bit more special. I thought it was such a good idea that I wanted to have a go too! This was so simple and easy to do- I just chopped up blueberries, raspberries and mint leaves and popped them in the ice cube tray. After covering them with water and putting them in the freezer for a few hours they they ready to be added into my drink!


After I added my fruity icecubes to water I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly the mint and berry flavourings came through- after only a few sips! They would be so perfect for your homemade Pimms, lemonade or even cocktails! I think this just takes hosting drinks to loved ones to a whole new level! 


As I said, these couldn't be easier to make so I'm going to have another go and make some with Noah.  You could use all sorts of other ingredients like cucumbers, strawberries, melon...etc. 


Why don't you have a go at making some summery drinks with these ice cubes? I'd love to see what you come up with! 


Happy Sunday all!
Love Bunty
xXx






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BUNTY | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig